Z Corporation Introduces First Automated, Monochrome 3D Printer
ZPrinter 350 Delivers High-End 3D Printing Functionality at Entry-Level Price
BURLINGTON, Mass., USA – Z Corporation today unveiled the world’s first automated, monochrome 3D printer and the company’s most affordable automated 3D printer to date, making advanced rapid prototyping technology more accessible to mainstream engineers and architects. Like other Z Corporation 3D printers, the ZPrinter® 350 converts 3D data into physical models much as desktop printers convert word-processing files into physical documents.
Unlike other monochrome 3D printers, the ZPrinter 350 delivers high-end functionality such as:
* automatic material loading
* snap-in binder cartridges
* integrated recycling of unused build material
* self-monitoring operation
* control from both the desktop and printer
* 0.8 in/hour (20 mm/hour) vertical build speed
* 8 x 10 x 8 in (203 x 254 x 203 mm) build size
* 300 x 450 dpi resolution
* office-safe build materials, aggressive dust-control, and zero liquid waste
Available today, the ZPrinter 350 is an ideal choice for organizations seeking the most affordable way to produce one-color prototypes fast, in any office environment.
“The ZPrinter 350 gives a lot more engineering departments access to advanced 3D printing technology at a value price,” said Z Corporation CEO John Kawola. “ZPrinting is going to improve the quality of their products, speed their development processes, and ultimately help the bottom line.”
The ZPrinter 350 also shares the advantages of the entire ZPrinter line, including:
* Industry’s lowest operating costs – one-fifth that of other technologies
* Fastest print speed – produces prototypes five to 10 times faster than all other systems
* Breakthrough ease of use – performs most operations automatically
* High throughput – easily prints multiple models simultaneously, providing the productivity that engineering departments and classrooms need
* High resolution – enables the printing of complex geometries and intricate details
* Safety and office compatibility – no cumbersome supports that must be cut or dissolved with toxic chemicals.
The ZPrinter 350 is available today through Z Corporation’s worldwide reseller network for $25,900 USD (U.S. manufacturer’s suggested retail price).
About Z Corporation
Z Corporation makes products that enable users to capture, edit, and print 3D data with unprecedented speed, ease, versatility and affordability. These products include the world’s fastest high-definition 3D printers — machines that produce physical 3D models from digital data in multiple colors – and uniquely portable 3D scanners – handheld machines that digitize 3D surfaces in real time. Z Corp. technology is enabling a wide range of applications in manufacturing, architecture, civil engineering, reverse engineering, geographic information systems (GIS), medicine and entertainment.