The award-winning Geomagic Touch X (formerly Sensable Phantom Desktop) pushes haptic capabilities to the next level, providing more precise positioning input and high-fidelity force-feedback output. For 3D modeling and design, surgical training, virtual assembly and other procedures that require a higher degree of precision, Touch X is an easy-to-use, affordable option.
The Geomagic Touch X haptic devices allow users to feel 3D on-screen objects by applying force feedback on the user’s hand, and the Touch X delivers expanded true-to-life sensations with a more fluid feel and lower friction. Its durability, affordability and accuracy make the Touch X haptic device ideal for commercial, medical and research applications, especially when compactness and portability matter.
Leading OEMs choose the Touch X and integrate it into their products, as its valuable in a number of interactive virtual environments, like surgical simulators and machine component visualization.
- Six-degree-of-freedom positional sensing
- High-fidelity force feedback, stronger forces and lower friction produce a more realistic touch experience
- Automatic workspace calibration
- Compact footprint and portable design allow for flexible desktop operation
- Single integrated momentary switch on the stylus allows for end-user customization and ease of use
- CE certified